Saturday, February 23, 2013

BJ Blast

Thought I would try something new last night on Nikki, something from my Queen St shopping trip. It was juvenile I know, but I had always wondered if giving a blowjob with a mouth full of pop rocks was as great as I'd heard. The store even sold a "special" brand of pop rocks just for this purpose, so what the heck....something else to use to torture and pleasure my Sub.

For the record, though the cherry flavouring was nice, it's total gimmick!

The feed back I got was the BJ Blast was misleading, stating that it was for the Sub/guys pleasure, because Nikki didn't really get anything out of it. The powder tasted good and gave an interesting sensation to my mouth (yum, cherry and tingly), but nothing great. We agreed that REAL poprocks may actually have been better, being that they would be stronger. And the sugar-content made an even sticker mess.

So Dom experiment kinda failed....I say kind of because it was a very interesting night in other ways, all of which this Dom got a kick out of. Nikki was throughly put in her place and a good little Sub. She is becoming a better trained pink cheer-outfit wearing Sub with every use of handcuffs and collar.

0 comments: