Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Whips and Heels

Feb 16th

Nikki asked me to pick out the colours of her new cheer outfit today. This meant sitting for awhile online, perusing sites that make outfits for high schools and seeing which one turned me on. Purple, black and white were chosen quite quickly. Apparently cheersluts can’t make their own decisions, so as the new master my job was to command what I wanted my Sub to wear. Okay, fine, I can do this….make choices for someone else and be confident with my choices. Two thumbs up!

I hate shopping, but this whole “picking of a few new outfits” (we also measured Nikki for a maids uniform, which is a lot easier to come across for guys than you may think though expensive) was kind of fun. It lead to me also having to go on multiple trips to the mall to accessorize her new outfits. Ordering outfits online was no big deal, but ofcourse picking out tights and colour coordinating would be a challenge for any guy. I don’t mean “red tights go with the red outfit, and blue with the blue”, but finding fishnets for cheap that were tall enough and matching boots. OMG! The boots are epic, watching Nikki try and walk while swinging her ass!! Makes me laugh every time, though I know I shouldn’t. With them Nikki was over 7 feet, I am only 5’7.
I now can’t help when I go shopping for myself thinking “this would look great on Nikki” and buying new tights and accessorizes. It’s kind of fun to dress someone up much girly than I ever was.

Feb 19th
I need a whip, I have concluded this. Every Dom needs a whip.
Nikki came accessorized with the outfits and whips and handcuffs,  but I have nothing. Ball gags so don’t do it for me, but since I used to teach riding a crop does. I like to be spanked, so lets see if this works for Nikki.
Next stop: Sex toy store

What good Cheersluts do:

-Get all sexy and “dolled up” for their masters, leaving little to the imagination. Short skirts obviously work very well for this, hence the cheer and maid outfits

-Speak their mind, making it very clear what they want (which is to be slutty…duh!!). Begging mandatory (from time to time) for instructions and direction!

-Take direction well when given

-Teach as well as learn (I know this is not totally Dom and Sub, but since I am still learning my “job” it has become a necessity)

-Love to be open to whatever in the bedroom

-Like being humiliated, called names like slut and sissy and Cheerbitch. Even go as far as writing in on yourself with sharpie, to remind you of your humiliation.

Nikki is pretty good in the bedroom thus far, though I wish she would be more vocal about her needs, so now the challenge is to teach her makeup. When you need lots of liquid courage to get into the mood putting on your own makeup can be challenging apparently, but this comes with your new Sub duties I think. I won’t always be around to do it for you, so practice I say. She never listens!!!
I was gone all last weekend and all she did was whine that I wasn’t around “for cheer practice” and to girlee her up. I told you so! I can sext you all night and humiliate you via phone I told her, but I can’t do you makeup when I’m not there. It just can’t be done!
Girlee up and learn to do your own makeup already!!! Man, do I have to do everything around here.

0 comments: