Friday, February 22, 2013

Princess Powder Puff

I have nickname Nikki "Princess Powder Puff".

This is a rip off of the Powder Puff Girls cartoon show. The name just popped into my head early one and it's stuck I guess. There are many cheer uniforms Nikki owns, but for some reason (despite my dislike of pink) her bubble-gum pink one is my fav. It has the matching tights and boots, and is the sluttiest in my opinion.
The two blue ones and the red Glee rip off are nice, but it's from this pink ensemble that her nickname comes from and the one that gets my blood boiling the most. I just find that this is the one easiest to dominate her in. The skirt is the shortest (giving to the easiest access to spankable flesh) and, because I hate pink, humiliating and punishing comes easiest when she wears it. Pink is a terrible colour for her, I must beat this colour choice out of her wardrobe....but then isn't humiliation and punishment the key, so maybe this colour will stay around for a bit.

Nikki Senza is a lover of all things pink, girlie, and fluffy. Whatever frames her ass and legs best.

Update March 9th: I have been requested to stop calling her Princess Powder Puff. It really annoys her, which is kind of funny, but guess it was fun while it lasted. Nikki is still an uber-princess in my head, despite what she says.

0 comments: