Thursday, February 21, 2013

Nikki should go to a "ballet body" class: Cosplay and Burlesque-heels

At my gym there is a "ballet body" class which is very popular, but if you ask me it's more of a "cheerleader" class. These women make stupid routines that are not graceful and ballet-like at all. I should know, I used to take general dance classes for years before getting more into light weight lifting and burlesque classes. This "ballet body" class is a bunch of women jumping around, trying to build tone some muscle, and trying to look as slutty and pick up as many men as possible.  It makes me want to gag!!
The class always reminds me of Nikki though as she'd fit right in.This is what a sissy cheerleader should do when trying to impress her Dom, be all sexy and graceful and jumping around. Shaking her ass, wearing a tight top and a short slutty skirt. She could learn a thing or two from these women, about how to look slutty and wear skimp outfits that leave little to the imagination. And make routines to impress her Dom ofcourse, as being put on the spot to preform can be humiliating (and thus sort of a turn-on). Maybe I should drag her there sometime and see how she fairs...or better yet, I'll make her go to the "Burlesque class" and learn to be sexy in heels. Getting the walk down is the more crucial part of a cheer uniform and a Sub, as ass shaking is mandatory in heels. Confidence is key to impressing your Dom.

On the way home from the gym tonight, being all turned on by the dancers and thoughts of Nikki, I made a stop for some sex-toy shopping on Queen St. I got myself a thing or two, but mostly thought of how best to dominate Nikki this weekend.  I''ll have to let you know how that goes, can't give to much away yet.

I came to a revelation today, being that I am a huge geek. The Dom and Sub relationship, at least the one I have, is kind of like cosplay. Creating a part for oneself to play and then committing to it whole hearted. Role playing, like the roles in RPGs, created by player. I actually have a few guy friends who often wear dresses and slutty outfits as part of their cosplay, so I guess Nikki is no so much an oddity in my world. She has picked her outfits, accessorized them nicely, and committed to her identity as a Sub. And being a Dom, and taking control of the situation, is kind of like an alternate identity for me, one who is demanding and confident. Generally sexy, which I always am though maybe an outfit of my own would help Aleks grow. Something black and slinky to go along with my whip, then I can look all "hard and rough and controlling"  (which I am naturally not) while Nikki looks are slutty and sissy-like...though sticking her in a princess dress once like I have seen so many cosplay guys wear could also be a kick.

0 comments: