Saturday, March 2, 2013

A first crack

Despite having an ongoing bad headach and not feeling myself, I didn't want to let me sissy cheerleader down last week. She's had a shitty weekend previously and I am not one to say no when she's in need so some discipline on her days off work. So I packed up the last of my "Queen Street shopping spree" items and headed over late one night. Some liquid courage was needed in the form of scotch on my part, but seeing Nikki in her red Glee outfit always makes me smile.

The bondage tape: 
 As much as I enjoy our ballerina pink leather cuffs I wanted to try something new and more "savage" (for lack of a better word right now) so got some PVC tape in black. Pink was also available but being into hockey player and touch guys (as much as sissy cheerleaders apparently) the black reminded me of hockey tape, and thus was a must. The stuff only sticks to itself so is reusable. Nikki let me tie her wrists and ankles together, thinking I think that she could easily escape....but surprise, the stuffs tougher than she thought so she really was bound with her hands behind her back. I used a newly sharpened hunting knife to cut the stuff, making it feel even more rough-and-tumble to me. She gets very nervous when I touch her knives, so did it to make a point.

The whip:
Not the most creative purchase but as a Dom herself in training something I could handle. I use to teach riding so I wanted more of a crop but came away with a black whip. Nothing to snazzy, but you should have seen the look on Nikki's face when she saw it. I would have expected she would be excited, and maybe she was, but that was not the look in her eyes. Pure terror was what I saw as her eyes sort of bugged out. She was even speechless for a moment, which is very rare for my sissy. It was kind of amusing and that fact I could actually surprise her for a change made me giggle. Awesome!! Must spring more random items on her more often.
As for the whipping itself it was a little less thrilling than I had pictured in my head, but fun. Firstly I taped her ankles and wrists together, then had her flip over so I could give her a spanking for not listening to my instructions (I can't remember what it was, but she was misbehaving and the nagging headache was pissing me off). I started gentle but after some mouthing-off and minor-begging on Nikki's part (to get me work up by getting on my nerves) I got into it and hit her harder. Still worried about hurting her but I know I will get over that in time and with more practice.

It was lots of fun testing out our new toys this week!!

Nikki obviously had fun during her training that night as she woke me later that eve with her groaning over how much she loves silk panties and being a sissy. And though she was enjoying herself without my direct permission I was okay with this, and even enjoyed it in my half awake state. She'd changed out of her cheer gear and into  regular cloths, but had kept that red silk panties on which was enjoyable because I think keeping a happy cheerleader is key.
I did dish out some order the next day though...as punishment for waking me in the night and leaving me irritable and horny to try and go back to sleep, she must now wear panties every day (including to work). We're going shopping at La Senza tomorrow, Le Vie en Rose is too prissy and not slutty enough for my sissy. She's excited and doing her research into sales online....next thing you know she'll want me to take her to Victoria Secret.

0 comments: