Saturday, March 16, 2013

Nikki gets a cookie/Razors

Being a good "Mistress" this past week I have been taking it easy on my sissy, being that her back is injured from taking all her uniforms quite some way in a duffel bag to thoroughly wash them. She is no good to me injured, so the best thing to do I felt was help nurse Nikki back to health.....and take it easy on her re:her pantie assignment. So no updates re:that for now, but.....

I was impressed that she went out of her way to impress me though, and exspieriment with being a better sissy without my guidance. While I was at work, on one of Nikki's days off, she purchased and used an electric razor. Except for a few missed spot there is little hair from waist down (just stubble), which turned out to be a huge turn on and made her more sissy-like and feminine. Maintance and a closer shave will be needed as well as doing her chest, but Nikki proved to me she is invested in the "Becoming a Better Sissy Process". So I'm impressed with her effort, despite injury, and will continue to make harder demands of her.

Nikki gets a cookie this week!

0 comments: