Sunday, March 3, 2013

All sissy's enjoy shopping

As Nikki and I were planning on going shopping today I stayed over at her place last night, and what a busy night it was. We went a lot farther than I thought we would for sometime and got over a few hang-up/worries we both had, and man did Nikki get into it.

 I forced her to wear a bra for the first time, a nice red lace one from Victoria Secret. It didn't look as silly on her as I'd initially thought it would, and it was a super turn on. We also, based on another blog I'd read, experimented with butt plugs. This I had thought would be a good punishment for her as she'd never used on and was wary, but it turned out to be a HUGE turn on for her. She was too tight for me to put it in, so she did by sitting on it...and then her personality totally changed. She was always a very horny sissy, but it was if some sex demon took over her body as I made her been over as I gave her a whipping. She was just ravenous, oozing with sexual-tension and need to be fucked, so I did ride her Cheer-clit. Nikki was more passionate than I had even seen her, so guess the plug was a success (despite not being the punishment I thought it would be).

After a few hours of sleep we went shopping today at La Senza, it took three cigarette breaks once we got to the mall for her to walk into the store with me. I had wanted her to riffle through the selection of sale items and pick her own out, but once we were there I took over unplanned.We both has butterflies in our stomachs and some nervous energy, but managed to pick out 10 pairs (G-strings and thong styles of various patterns)....and even went beyond my initial plan and bought two bras. Since we couldn't try them on there we had to guess, but I only have to return one this week as it wasn't the right size. The girls helping us were very helpful and didn't bat an eyelash at our questions, even if it was pretty clear they new the stuff was not for me but Nikki. They even gave us a membership card for buying so many things, so guess Nikki's next shopping trip will be discounted.

Once home Nikki and I played fashion show by trying on our purchases. She is so hot in her new leopard print push-up bra!!!! I was very pleased by her courage and thrill-seeking (the bras were her idea) so I did something to make her happy as we fooled around before I headed home.

I had wanted to put up some picture from our fashion show, but Nikki is still to shy. Those will have to wait till a later date then. She was such a good sissy this weekend, so I will respect that (for now).

0 comments: