Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pantie Challenge...failed

I have spent far more time doing office work these past few weeks than with my sissy, to my great dismay, but it does give me time to wander the internet for "research purposes":
1)the-50-shades-of-fitness-workout-plan-promises-to-get-you-in-shape-for-crazy-sex/
-Good for building stamina and make one a better Dom (or Sub for that matter)

There was also an interesting "trending" article in the Metro, that said that due to the increase of "bondage-sex" in Toronto, that horse-back riding stores are selling out of their riding crops.

We have started this interesting trend of continuing Nikki's training via Skype and a camera though. I went shopping last week to get her more panties (as per request) as she was very much excited by our shopping trip last weekend.

Nikki's challenge of the week was to wear panties every day and send me a photo....she kinda of half failed.
Obsticals:
1)Wearing panties to work is a lot riskier than we initially assessed
Solution
-we renegotiated, and now she just has to wear them at home
-and, when she stayed over the other night, she had to wear only the laciest pair to bed and for the walk home (which turned out to be less of a punishment and more of a major turn on, but what can you do). She was thoroughly humiliated and uncomfortable (yet turned on at the same time), to be in panties without her cheer uniforms.

2) She is forgetful about wearing panties or photographing
Solution:
-Threaten 3hrs of her wearing the butt-plug. She was initially intimated by this as, when I made her do an hour in my presence earlier in the week, it was very uncomfortable for her. 
-unfortunately I never got the chance to follow through, despite her failings, and Nikki became less intimidated by this punishment as the week went on. I will keep this in my back pocket for another time though.

I did get some very hot photo's though throughout the week, which was satisfying for me. I have now officially been deemed, in her words, "her mistress".
We both still have no idea what we're really doing (re:training and where this is all going in terms of turning her into a true sissy) but we're obviously both having fun thus far.

I need to come up with better punishments for her, and follow through with them better, as well as more fun things to do as part of her training.

0 comments: